Anything posted on this blog is either FOR PERSONAL USE or FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. If you want to follow HOW-TOs or Tips and Tricks posted here, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! I should not be held responsible or liable for whatever result you may achieve. Images, brand names and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Android Phone - LG Optimus One

Ok, after some canvassing about what would fit in my budget, I decided getting an entry-level Android smartphone from LG - the LG Optimus One or P500.

I decided to pick Optimus One over other phones at the same price range for the following:
  • Android 2.2 - Froyo
  • 512mb RAM
  • Looks neat and simple
  • Wanna try LG (yep my first LG mobile phone)
I got the red color. When I got it from one of the phone stores in Park Square in Glorietta, Makati area, it's so minimalist. It's packed in a small box. The small box contains the following:
  • LG P500 Unit with battery (1500mAh as labeled)
  • Headset
  • Wall charger with micro-USB cable
  • User Guide
  • 2GB Samsung TransFlash/MicroSD
Got it for around 13 thousand bucks. It's got NTC sticker on it (if it's worth mentioning)


Time for some tinkering...

No comments: