Anything posted on this blog is either FOR PERSONAL USE or FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. If you want to follow HOW-TOs or Tips and Tricks posted here, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! I should not be held responsible or liable for whatever result you may achieve. Images, brand names and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Salesforce: SFDC Account Keeper

Since I started learning Salesforce, and eventually starting small projects in the office/company I work for, I'm always having problem remembering my Salesforce accounts. Due to numerous Salesforce instance we have, I keep fogetting my instance password. I keep resorting to "forgot password" just to be able to login.

Being a .NET programmer a long time a go, the idea came in. I'll develop an application (WinForms) where I could store my salesforce account (userid, password, token, instance) and automatically login for me in a click of a mouse.

Here comes, SFDC Account Keeper!

It's still in early stage, but I will release it for everybody's benefit, once functional.

Stay tuned!

Some initial screenshots:

No comments: