Anything posted on this blog is either FOR PERSONAL USE or FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. If you want to follow HOW-TOs or Tips and Tricks posted here, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! I should not be held responsible or liable for whatever result you may achieve. Images, brand names and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.

Sunday, July 8, 2007

PinkLove: Another Moto E770 Theme

Here's another Motorola E770 theme!

I originally downloaded this E770 theme from a Chinese website/forum. But there were items in the theme that were not modified (as the remains of default Motorola blue theme are still there) so I looked for those items and modified them to have a uniform look.

MotoE770 Skin: PinkLove

download: e770Skin_PinkLove.zip

password: mabuhay!!!

By the way, my wife uses this theme... NOT me :)

No comments: