Anything posted on this blog is either FOR PERSONAL USE or FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. If you want to follow HOW-TOs or Tips and Tricks posted here, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! I should not be held responsible or liable for whatever result you may achieve. Images, brand names and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

P990i and Magnet

I bought a soft leather case for my P990i. Its brand is Capdase and cost me almost Php1,000.00. Bought in one of the stores in Festival Mall in Alabang. This leather case is equipped with magnet, which serves as its lock mechanism.

After a few days, I noticed that when physically in flip-closed (FC) mode and this magnet touches the keypad or the right side of the phone, the display switches as in flip-opened (FO) mode.

And when physically in FO mode, and this magnet touches the keyboard or right side of the phone, the display switches as if the phone were in FC mode.

Question now is, what are the possible side-effects of this?

I captured its video to further elaborate what I meant:

No comments: