Anything posted on this blog is either FOR PERSONAL USE or FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. If you want to follow HOW-TOs or Tips and Tricks posted here, DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! I should not be held responsible or liable for whatever result you may achieve. Images, brand names and trademarks are copyright of their respective owners.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My SE P990i Issues (Part III)

Today, I was on a meeting and this meeting got boring. I feel sleepy and decided to play game (Hex-A-Pop) on my P990i, so I pulled it out of my pocket. I noticed that the Dialer is open. I clearly remember that when I locked it (I mean the keys), it was on the stanby screen. Strange! Could it be triggered by the spacebar? Keys were locked, so it shouldn't be. But then I tested it and I was right. Holding the spacebar, even the keys are locked launches the Dialer.

Out of this, I discovered another strange thing:

Launch the camera. Lock the keys. Press any key, and it would show the usual message when keys are locked. Hold the spacebar. Dialer will launch even if the keys are locked, and it's now unlocked!

Strange...

No comments: